The name World Juice Bar says it all, but did you know that we now offer cold pressed juice? This month we are rolling out a new menu to include cold pressed juices to help with your liquid needs.
Customers Want Juice
Since our grand opening last year, we have had many requests for juice especially for buyers that are interested in the many beneifits of plant based foods. The common term "drink your greens" is just not a fad as the health conscious are looking for simple ways to drink on the go. For newbies, documentaries like "Fat Sick and Nearly Dead" have revitalized the health revolution and increasing interests in a different type of alternative meal.
Why Cold Pressed Juice
Our bar is conveniently located in a market, so we have access to a variety of delicous greens and colorful fruits. In face we can juice on the spot providing you a fresh drink anytime. The new drink link is based on the cold presssed juice style to produce a premium juice that tastes like no other. Using a two step system, produce will be shredded into a pulp and then pressed using several tons of pressure. The juice produced from this method is smooth and provides a greater yield compared to other juicing techniques.
How to Order
Now for the fun part, we do all of the work including washing, slicing, pressing, and cleaning!
Customers will be able to order these online in packs of 6 or individually with a 24 hour turn around.
Check our Cold Pressed Juice menu for more inforrmation.
There are two good reasons to make a healthy recipe smoothie: 1) They taste great; and 2) They are filled with lots of fruit that have health benefits for your body. Here’s a sample of popular smoothie recipes that can be a positive addition to your daily diet.
- Orange Smoothie – This is a delicious drink made with orange juice, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Strawberry Orange Smoothie – Made with fresh or frozen strawberries, orange juice and honey. A wonderful sunkissed drink to help you wake up in the mornings.
- Chocolate Banana Smoothie – Made with a ripe banana, chocolate syrup and milk. A healthier way to get your chocolate fix!
- Classic Blueberry Smoothie – Made with fresh or frozen blueberries, frozen juice and yogurt. Blueberries have lots of antioxidants, so you can enjoy this knowing you’re helping your body stay strong and healthy.
- Tropical Five Fruit Smoothie – Made with banana, kiwi, mango, papaya and orange juice. Escape to the tropics with this exotic blend of flavors. Mangoes are packed with vitamins. A great energy recipe smoothie.
- Cantaloupe Orange Smoothie – Made with fresh cantaloupe melon, orange juice, vanilla extract and honey. This yummy drink will remind you of the ice cream version you enjoyed on lazy summer days as a child.
- Berry Brainstorm Smoothie – Made with frozen strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, juice and yogurt. The official drink of superheroes and people who need extra brain power to accomplish amazing tasks. A great frozen fruit smoothie recipe.
- Pineapple, Coconut, Banana Smoothie – Made with pineapple, banana, coconut and milk. A tasty slimmed-down version of the popular alcoholic drink.
Smoothies — everyone seems to be drinking them — why are they so popular?
Smoothies can be one of the best “Fast Foods” your body can enjoy.
Here are a few smoothie benefits:
1. By choosing the right ingredients, a smoothie can be a great way to cleanse and detoxify your body. This can help your health generally, but can also be good for conditions like acne.
2. Smoothies give you a real energy boost, not a fake caffeine kick.
3. They are quick and easy to prepare and are very mobile — you can take them with you in the care and drink them on your way to work or while you run errands.
4. Fruit is packed with goodness, but it can be a real chore to eat as much of it as we should. So by drinking our fruit in a smoothie, we can consume plenty, and do it quickly.
5. Kids really like them. It is a great way to give your kids nutritious fruits and vegetables that taste really good. Your kids probably won’t even realize how nutritious they are – they will suck those smoothies down so fast.
Now you know some of the reasons why smoothies are good for your health, it’s time to get started preparing your own.
Many people find that freezing their fruit before using it in a smoothie is a great way to get a thicker, cooler smoothie than you get by adding ice. If the fruit you plan to use is large, like watermelon, it may be best to chop it into smaller pieces before putting it in the freezer. Freeze the fruit on a plate or piece of aluminum foil, so the pieces don’t stick together, and then transfer them to a clean container in the freezer for later use.
Remember, too, that you can put vegetables in your smoothie mix as well, there’s no law that says it can only be made from fruit! And believe me you can make smoothies with vegetable ingredients that taste surprisingly good.
In the end, making the perfect, healthy smoothie is all up to you. It is easier than you think!
Chronic constipation can be hard to stop or elimination, since the colon have become weak. In most cases it will have to be retrained on how to have a bowel movement.
For those of you that have mild constipation, here is a morning smoothie that will help activate your colon. This smoothie is packed with nutrients that your body will use to regenerate your colon and body. I have been making this smoothie for a few years. I make enough to drink right away and to put into my thermos to drink around 10am. When I make this drink I just start putting things in the blender without measuring. You can do the same and make adjustments as you go.
- one peeled banana
- 4-5 strawberries or other type of berries, or fruits
- one tablespoon of lecithin granules
- one – two teaspoons of flax seed oil
- half and half almond milk and apple juice
In a coffee grinder, grind up around a teaspoon or less of the following:
- brown sesame seeds – are high in lecithin, vitamin C, E, and Calcium. They improve liver function and help in constipation
- sunflower seeds – are high protein, Calcium, and iron. They are one of the best natural foods which feeds the entire body.
- flax seeds – are high in fiber and provide bulk for your stools.
- almonds – use around 6-7 or more. They are high in Calcium, Phosphorus and have some B-vitamins. Only eat a few. They are high in calories.
After grinding the seeds, place them in the blender and blender everything for about 3-4 minutes. If you need a little sweetness, you can add a small amount of honey. I find this drink plenty sweet without any honey. Sometimes I will add the powder of a few acidophilus capsules. If I don’t add the almonds, I just put all the tiny seed into the blender without grinding them up. The blender will break them up.
This is a powerful smoothie to give you morning power and to activate your colon to get moving.
Copied with permission from: http://plrplr.com/99472/a-morning-smoothie-to-help-you-stop-constipation/
Are you looking for a way to make a quick and healthy meal? Look no further than a smoothie. A smoothie is perfect to replace a meal, as a healthy snack or as a quick meal for on the go. A smoothie is a drink filled with a variety of fruits blended into a smooth liquid. It is like a milkshake full of nutrition. You can add protein powders or other healthy supplements to make a smoothie even more nutritious.
Not sure how to make the perfect smoothie? Read on. It is really quite easy. You will need a blender, so make sure to buy one at a local store. There are a variety of blenders, but a simple and inexpensive one should do the trick for starters. Next, head to the grocery store to stock up on all the ingredients you will need to make the perfect smoothie. You will want a combination of a few fruits. Most smoothie lovers use a banana and then a couple of other kinds of fresh or frozen fruit. You can use peaches, mangos, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or any other kind of fruit you prefer. Be sure to pick up some low-fat or non-fat yogurt as well. Yogurt adds nutrition and is good for creating the creamy texture in smoothies. You may want to add some fresh fruit juice to a smoothie, so add your favorite variety to the cart as well. Pick up protein powder or supplements as desired.
When you have collected all of the ingredients you need, the fun can begin. It is time to make your smoothie. If you are someone that needs to follow a recipe, you can find recipes for perfect smoothies online, in newer cookbooks, or even on the back of the yogurt container. And if you do not need to use a recipe just experiment and have fun. Try different combinations of fruits and play around with different amounts of each fruit until you find something that pleases your tastebuds. Simply put all of the ingredients into your blender and blend away. For a more icy texture, try adding a few icecubes to the smoothie. When you have the smoothie blended just right, simply pour it into a glass and enjoy with a spoon or a straw. It is that easy.
Even kids will love smoothies. It is a great way to get your kids to eat their fruits and begin to enjoy making healthy eating choices. Put their smoothies in fancy cups and allow them to make a party out of it. Smoothies will not have any artificial sweeteners, but the natural sugars in fruit make the smoothies seem as good as ice cream or desserts.
So the next time you need a quick and healthy meal in a hurry, look no further than your blender. Throw in a unique combination of fruit, juices, yogurt, and healthy supplements and enjoy a smoothie, the perfect meal.
This is my article dedicated to juicing beets recipes. Frankly, I love the things, and I really find, I don’t know if it’s just me, but every time I feel tired or I feel a cold coming on, juicing beets really helps me. Maybe it’s a placebo thing. I don’t care. I’m making an article especially for that special vegetable in my life. So here of some stats of said vegetable;
BENEFITS OF BEETS:
- Beets contain calcium, iron, sulphur, potassium, beta-carotene, choline, and vitamin C.
- They are high in manganese, an important mineral for brain function.
- Beets are also high in minerals that strengthen the liver and gall bladder, and are the building blocks for blood corpuscles and cells.
- Beets are famous for their ability to cleanse the blood.
- Beet juice is super concentrated so I’d strongly advise you dilute it with water or other juices.
- Purchase firm, rock-hard beets. Being a root, they can be stored for months in the refrigerator.
Carrot, spinach and beets Juice
- 4 carrots
- beet with greens
- 5 – 6 leaves of Romaine or other leaf lettuce
- 3 – 4 leaves of spinach
Scrub organic carrots or peel the carrots if they are not organic. Clean and cut beet into slender wedges, and wash & dry lettuce and spinach leaves. Juice half of the carrots, and the beet, and then you may use the remaining carrots to help push the lettuce and spinach through the juicer.
- 1 small beet.
- 1 pear.
- 1 Fiji apple.
- Small piece of ginger 2 inches max.
- 2 inches of salsify root.
- 4 individual celery stalks.
Sweet Beet Juice
- Juice 1 small parsnip.
- Sweet beets
- 5 Carrots
- 1 Apple
- 1/2 Beet
- 4 Ounces of Raw Beet (with leaves)
- 3 Ounces of Raw Cucumber
Copied with permission from: http://plrplr.com/7821/juicing-beets-recipes/