Join our juice bar and boba lounge as a part-time cafe associate. We are currently seeking individuals that can help serve our retail store, food truck, catering, and delivery customers.
Click the link below to apply for an opportunity to join our team
ASSOCIATES (PART TIME)
All candidates must have outstanding customer service skills, dedication, a positive attitude, a lot of energy, outgoing personality, and the ability to multitask. Expect to work independently or with a team to serve customers in our retail store and food truck/catering businesses. Team members must be willing to maintain our brand by implementing our standard operating procedures and providing menu consistency.
World Juice Bar is a quick service restaurant environment that is open 6-7 days a week including weekends and most holidays.
- Work for all lines of business including retail, food truck, catering, and production. Greet and serve customers in a timely and friendly manner.
- Prepare and serve a variety of drinks including juices, smoothies, coffee, teas, and food (limited), etc.
- Perform all support tasks, including preparing produce, cleaning and maintaining all equipment, and restocking.
- Clean kitchen, dining, and customer facing areas.
- Gather and remove trash. Perform opening and closing procedures.
- Perform other daily duties as assigned. Assist other team members and training new employees.
- Provide event coordination and assistance. Serve as company ambassador either in-store, at off-site events, or on social media. Be able to stand or walk for long hours and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and positive attitude. Be able to multitask and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to learn new computer based systems and operate restaurant equipment. Be able to accurately register orders in the POS, receive payments, balance cash and use a computer.
- Demonstrate ability to understand and follow both written and oral instructions. Be available to work early mornings, some evenings and weekends, and holidays if necessary.
- Adhere to the dress/appearance and other policies and standards set out in the Employee Handbook. Act with integrity and trust, promoting our café and core values.
All candidates must pass a pre-employment background check. Food service, barista or hospitality experience preferred but not required.
WAGE RATE: Hourly Rate plus tips
LOCATION: 5036 W. 92nd Ave, Westminster CO 80031